Kids in a Spiderweb

Kids in a Spiderweb

Sunday, February 1, 2009

We are Slack
















I am slack we do so much yet report so little. Since my last post we have been busy. We lost Nan and said our goodbyes, we had Christmas welcomed in a New Year in very subdued fashions. While I can't write with the same vigor in regards to Nan as she was my wifes mum I still must say we lost a great and courageous woman to cancer. She tuly loved her daughters and her grand children and I am sure she looks in on them often. She is buried with our first in the beautiful Shoalhaven Cemetery. We will all miss her.





We did however get a visit from my parents and while it started warm 41 C (106 F) it cooled down 25 C (77 F) before it heated back up 35 C (95 F) with lots of humidity. We enjoyed visits to Green Patch, Mogo Zoo and the kids really enjoyed their time on the two dolphin cruises they went on with Granny and Grandpa. Yes it took two tries to see the dolphins but they did it. As we said our goodbyes in Sydney we all choked up and to help keep the kids minds off of another goodbye we took some time and went to the Power House Museum and the Sydney Aquarium at Darling Harbour. The day before we had enjoyed a walk around the harbour as well as the Australian Day fireworks that evening. I have embedded a few pics and if you can find me on Facebook you can see even more. I have also added a slide show of our visit to Green Patch I hope that you enjoy.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger